Solar Energy Sales Consultant
Brighten Solar Co. (BSC), a solar installation company based in Goleta, California is seeking a personable, organized and sales driven person to join our team as Solar Energy Sales Consultant.
BSC works in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties as a solar developer and installer, helping customers decide how to go solar and taking them all the way through to final interconnection. This includes marketing, sales, permitting and administration, equipment procurement, installation, inspection and maintenance.
Are you thriving in customer service roles and willing to make a difference for the environment?
Here is what you would do:
- Conduct prospects and customer appointments and collect all relevant field data to properly estimate the job (includes going on roof according to safety procedure, taking measurements, using tools to assess shading, reading and evaluating electrical installation, etc.);
- Build quality, professional and personable relationships with prospects and customers;
- Prepare estimates and present them to prospects clearly and transparently;
- Team up with coworkers to ensure outstanding customer service, in line with the company’s goals and reputation;
- Develop lead generation channels and find leads through prospecting;
- Use of company software to build solar financial analysis and find the best solar options for prospects;
- Ability to multitask and manage a large portfolio of prospects at a time. Answer inquiries and questions timely and professionally.
Here are the skills and experience you should have to be successful in the role:
- Unquestionable work ethics.
- Be personable, extremely reliable and take great pride in your work.
- Great organizational skills, demonstrate detail- orientation, be committed to providing the best customer experience, and have a proactive and positive attitude.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales & knowledge of the construction industry. Solar experience is definitely a great plus!
- Perfect knowledge of the Office tools, especially Excel, and PowerPoint as well as the G Suite.
- Comfortable working around electrical panels, climbing on rooftops, and being hands on in a construction environment.
**A paid training period will be required prior to starting in the Sales role**
BSC is a young company in California, born from 10 years of expertise in the solar market in France. We are a small company with a fun and team-oriented environment, and we are dedicated to spreading solar throughout the Central Coast. Our company culture is very dear to us and what brings us all together is our commitment to excellence, and our love for the environment. If you are dependable, take pride in your work, excel in fast paced environments, and want to make a difference in your community, you have the qualities we are looking for to join our team.
TO APPLY, EMAIL US YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER AT HELLO@BRIGHTENSOLARCO.COM.
Please do not call the office for information. For any questions, please email us and our team will get back to you promptly. Interviews will be scheduled during the month of March and applicants will be contacted directly. Thank you.