SOLAR DONE DIFFERENTLY
We bring aesthetic solar solutions that offer forward-thinking clients a profitable investment.
Located in Santa Barbara, we deliver the latest in solar and battery technologies and work with your design preferences, electricity needs, and your budget to create the solution that makes sense for you.
Produce, store and use your own clean energy. The right solar and storage system provides independence from utility’s rate increases and unreliability. Optimize your electric bill and use the grid when it benefits you.
Invest in battery backup and protect your home from the ever more frequent power shutdowns. As the grid gets more unreliable, give your home the resilience it needs to go on with your life, even when the grid is down.
Customer service is our top priority and has been the key to our success since we opened our doors in 2008. We are local and work with and for the community. We only work with top quality manufacturers.
Awards And Recognitions
Brighten is proud to have received the following awards
- 2023 Best Solar Company, Winner, Santa Barbara The Independent
- 2022 Best Solar Company, Winner, Santa Barbara The Independent
- 2021 Best Solar Company, Winner, Santa Barbara The Independent
- 2020 Best Solar Company, Runner Up, Santa Barbara The Independent
- 2019 Best Solar Company, Winner, Santa Barbara The Independent
- 2018 Best Solar Company, Winner, Santa Barbara The Independent
- 2017 Goleta’s Finest Award, Innovative Business of the Year
- 2016 NAWBO BRAVO Awards, Entrepreneur to Watch
- 2016 Santa Barbara Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award, nominated in the Small Business category
- 2016 Pacific Coast Business Times Spirit of Small Business Award, Green Business category
- 2016 Los Angeles Outstanding Small Business Award
Environmental & Financial Benefits
The average home offsets 8 metric tons of CO2 per year after going solar
Studies have shown that a home with solar sells twice as fast as a regular home
The average rate of return of solar in California is 9-11%
In the last decade, the cost to install solar has dropped by 70%
The energy required to create a solar panel is recouped after 1-4 years and will generate clean energy for 25-35 years
4 solar panels on every California house would offset as many GHG emissions as all of California’s trees